Tuesday, December 20, 2005

more adventures of the NSB

(1) One hot Sunday afternoon...

Leo the NSB closes the windows in my room suddenly.

Me: Why are you closing the windows?

NSB: To prevent the warp from coming in.

Me: HUH? The what????

NSB, very loudly: THE WARP.

At this point, me thinks: Is this guy trying to play punk (one of his fav phrases) with me or what? Purposely pronounce wasp as warp. Think very funny is it???

Me: Err...you mean the WASP.

NSB, pauses for thought, and then bursts out laughing. Till today, he still refuses to say if he was playing the fool. I don't think he was. HAHAHA!!!

(2) At the food court (this incident, the NSB related to me as I wasn't present)

The NSB and his friend Ah Yee are wearing their army uniforms because they are currently undergoing reservist training. (Yee is Hokkien for round and to be pronounced somewhat like NGEE.)

They are at a food court ordering food, when the stall holder, an auntie I think, screeches: 你们是 NCC 的啊?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: