Friday, December 16, 2005

getting old

ever since the Mayday concert, I've not had enough sleep. Tis' bad. I slept at about 3am and then woke up at 8am to go to church. Felt so tired. And ever since then, I've been feeling tired!!! Man...

And now I'm sick. Left work at lunch today because my left eye couldn't stop tearing. There was actually a tear rolling down my face while I was observing my supe in a counselling session today. Thank goodness no one saw! If not, they might have thought I was crying! Plus I was using my bare hands to wipe away my mucus. Yucks.

Crashed when I reached home. And now my left eye is still tearing....But feel much betta after the sleep. Had wanted to go MOS to take a look tonight, but I guess I can't now. Betta rest. Getting old...

3 comments:

RealLifeReading said...

wah u even thought of gg on its opening day!?

Dawn said...

err...yar...quite curious...heh

Bik said...

You are "getting old", but not "old" yet... at least, not old relative to me. Muahaha.