Saturday, March 25, 2006

My music - part 2

Still going through my songs...Actually, I don't know how to play most of them now. And I've lost some of the lyrics. Gonna share another set of lyrics here to the song I titled "eva_rough". My diction sucks in the song! But I like the musical flavour I gave it! :) I don't think I ever gave it a proper title, don't know why the name Eva came to mind anyway. So here goes:

Eva

When the birds raise their wings
When the kites pause to catch the breeze
When the time stands still
A freeze frame
You'll be there with me

When the singer hits the note
When the car splutters to a stop
When the time stands still
A freeze frame
You'll be there with me

Words unspoken, words forbidden
Words that belong to only hearts
Pictures they never lie, you'll see
Frozen in time, frozen in tears

Ferris wheel, circle of lights
Seats for two and some love
One revolution, one sudden stop
Hanging in space with the stars

Look there's Mars overhead
Freeze frame, just you and me

No comments: