The four-six girls had a post-birthday gathering for yh and me on Sat. I swear we have taken the same group shots over and over again in the last 10 years, but we never seem to tire of them! The conversation bordered on the err...outrageous this time. What started with an innocent "who is Ng Hui???", went on to "爆炸头 - our rgs senior with a pale face and big hair" to this particular girl's obscene antics in the lab during some exam. She apparently masturbated in the lab with a boiling tube until it broke??? HUH??? Ok, I think we left J really confused because all she wanted to know was: who the hell is Ng Hui!!! HAHA.Ng Hui is the mediacorp artiste, who used to be from rgs, but seems like very few of the four-six girls know who she is. She had appeared on a recent edition of 8 Days (it was called the Raffles Edition).
Conversation aside, birthday was held at Wynne's new marital home in Holland Drive. Wynne and hubby, being architects, transformed their three-room corridor flat into this beautiful, inviting, spacious abode that I simply love. White, clean lines, simplicity, walls knocked down etc...So nice....I also want :)
###
Grey's Anatomy.
Mondays, 11pm.
Ever since olduvai raved about the show (ok she doesn't really rave in general...hee), I've been rushing home every Monday to catch this medical drama. And I love it. It's not the medicine that makes it interesting, it's the everyday human drama that makes you feel like you could be one of the characters in the show. Not adrenaline-pumping. Just so normal. So real. So just like you and me, that makes it so watchable.
Show's about this group of surgical interns who experience love, love lost, family struggles, friendships...Even the ethical dilemmas they face at work are related to their own personal lives. And I love the music. It is the second drama that I like partly because of the music. The first was The O.C.
Monday's now one of my favourite days of the week. Of course, the smouldering good looks of Patrick Dempsey are a boon.
No comments:
Post a Comment