Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas to the boy who doesn't like me...


...unless I suck up to him!!! By planting kisses on his little hand, playing peekaboo and throwing balls with him!!!

Sigh...yes...I'm talking about my darling godson Ethan. Actually I don't really qualify to be his godma lah. The status came as default cos he belongs to my good friend mah. Still, I'll strive to be a good godma!!!

In this first picture, Ethan is so clever because he actually knows how to cast a coy look at the camera. COY LOOK OK!!! Moreover, that day (it was a Christmas lunch), he was wearing a sweater that said "Heartbreaker". Tsk tsk. Don't know what his parents were thinking :)
And look at those cute reindeer antlers in his hands!!! He had them on before this!!! Sooooo cute.....godma's heart is captured by you already lah Ethan sweetie! MUAKS MUAKS!!!

Ok, godma has to retain her composure. After all, godma is a grownup. A real grownup. Do you know that godma can only kiss one boy in her life, and it's not supposed to be you, but she still kisses you? Sigh, you still don't appreciate her (see pic below), want to take photo with you also so difficult. See lah, see your grumpy face, wanna cry again...


No comments: