and I'm soooo.... tired....
partly my fault, but couldn't help it. It has been one of those weeks where you just have so many activities, you can't stop and think, and blog!!! I have been out till late almost every night after work, and I'm so tired.
Mon: Had free movie tix one night (watched Perhaps Love and it was CRAP, not even Takeshi could rescue it)
Tue: Met up with belle and cocoatina - without the baby for once!!! Like the good ol' days again!!! Had dinner at Riccioti or is it Riciotti, at Riverwalk. Hmm...its desserts are exactly the same as sister restaurant Menotti's. I would have thought there'd be some variation, oh well. The pasta was all right as well, nothing really fantastic.
Wed: Met up with Ziyen from US (and visited poor sick friend who jerks sporadically because her spinal cord was inflamed)
Thurs: Attended Soo Peng's wedding - alone. Well, sorta, although I got to know the other people at the table cos they were from NTU. Chatted with the girl beside me and realised she was my senior from CS and that we dislike mutual ex-schoolmates who are currently in the media industry!!! Quite fun chatting with her. You don't realise the world is so small. You actually dislike the same people.
Fri ie today: I'M GOING HOME TO SLEEP...well, I hope I do sleep! My eyebags are sagging...
It's not even beginning to feel like Christmas...
Friday, December 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i don't know why, but there was something about the line--the world is so small, you actually dislike the same people--that tickled me. ;p
Post a Comment