
It's been a long time since I hung out with some of my girlfriends, so today was a pretty meaningful one for me. Yes, finally, I have some "activity" on a weekend! Met olduvai and dimsumdolly for lunch at esplanade before we headed for DXO for the first-ever Bloggers Conference to be held in Singapore.
Oh by the way, dimsumdolly was quoted in TNP today in the two-page writeup on the real Dim Sum Dollies, who will be staging their third musical next month. How cool! Now one of my blogger friends has turned into a mini celeb herself. Haha.
Later in the evening, I met ms lok for dinner and a cuppa. Ms lok didn't feel like coffee, so she had a mango-something, as seen in the picture. Quite fun...talked about boyfriends, old crushes, life in general, and of cos the unescapable NKF.
Oh yar, she complained about not being able to go for her FREE facials and spa treatments recently. Actually, the hand in the picture belongs to her, and I think it looks smooth and white enough. Sigh...the enviable perks of a beauty writer...I want freebies too!
No comments:
Post a Comment