
Covering up: ever since my dept inked the imperial edict that required all of us to wear covered shoes, I've betrayed my airy sandals for all these very clothed friends. And I've found that my feet look pretty nice in these types - pointy in the front, and super low-heeled. Erm, super low-heeled cos I can't bear heels, not even one-inch types. My feet hurt after five minutes. So anyways, let me make a brief intro, clockwise starting from the black pair. Black ones from Everbest, brown ones from MBK in bangkok (199 baht only! but not so comfy), pink and grey checked ones from Gripz, khaki-grey ones from Charles and Keith, and beige flower-topped ones from some shop in Toa Payoh Central (bought after swimming!). Sigh, problem with wearing covered shoes for me is having to endure blisters for the first week or so, like the ones I'm wearing now in the picture. Oooo..by the way, this pair was bought during a lunchtime shopping trip with ah daph. Heh. Three cheers to J8 being so near to office!
No comments:
Post a Comment