
This morning I received the funniest marriage announcement ever, from my girlfriend FY (see picture). I've abbreviated the names in case she doesn't want to be identified, after all she can be quite embarrassed to let other pple know she's so embarrassing. Here goes...
"FY'S MARRIAGE FAQS":1. Q--ARE YOU MARRYING G??????
A--No, I'm escaping to vermont and marrying JY (another girlfriend). WHAT the hell do you think? OF COURSE it's G!! wah kaus
2. Q--WHEN IS IT?????
A--Most likely end of next year. If you don't get a card by september 06, it means you're not invited. So please don't call up and ask question 2 repeatedly.
3. Q--WHY ARE YOU MARRYING G?? WHY? WHY? WHY??????????????
A--Because I don't want to marry JY.
4. Q--WHERE IS IT GOING TO BE?
A--Can you PLEASE bloody wait???! I'll tell you in due time! If you don't get any news about this by september 06, then PLEASE for the love of god, you're NOT INVITED! (and don't ask quesion 2 and 4 repeatedly)
5. Q--HOW DID HE DO IT?
A--do what?
6. Q--HOW DID HE PROPOSE?
A--Suffice to say, the following were not used: Char Bee Hoon; Coca Cola Ring Tab; Romantic Boat Ride; Romantic Hotel Stay; Knives and other sharp objects; Cheezels.
7. Q--WHERE DID HE PROPOSE?
A--In a car, in a carpark, after asking me 12 times where I want to go with the same answer of "I don't know" slapped in his face. In front of us, a leaky water pipe with water dripping out. Nice.
8. Q--WHERE IS THE RING FROM????
A--Bloody hell do you know you are damn nosy?
9. Q--WHAT DID YOUR MOTHER SAY?????
A--why the hell do you care what MY mother says???!?!!??!?
No comments:
Post a Comment