

When leo told me his colleague couldn't stop commenting on how much he looked like Hong Kong veteran actor Samuel Hui, I told him it couldn't be. Well, until I watched channel 8 last Sunday. And I thought oh my gosh! Just add that tacky Abba-like hair, a thicker moustache and a pair of big-framed specs and...and...and...
Ok, so I admit I was very tempted to photoshop leo's picture to look like a retro him. But he's so nice to me, I don't think I wanna embarrass him lah. Especially with my not-too-good photoshoping skills! (WAIT A MINUTE, since when did I become so kind???)
I'm now on a quest to find more lookalikes. Currently I have a shortlist:
1. My cousin Marilyn (17 yrs old) looks like Stella Huang or was it Wang? That local singer.
2. My former sailing captain Justiin looks like errr... smurf.
3. I errr...look like a chipmunk? Ok, nothing to be proud of, even if pple tell me 'hey but that's cute!!!'
4. James! James! looks like Zhang Zhen Yue, this Taiwanese singer. Spitting image. Sloppiness, unkempt look, cap and all!
Damn. Where are the photos when I need them!??
2 comments:
Heh heh hehe
You look like....
cutie-pie Dawn Wong
kartaly: caedmon *flutters eyelashes*
Post a Comment