Walked into the Sunny Ang boutique at Delfi Orchard yesterday, and got snubbed by the very ugly salesgirl, very ugly in attitude indeed.
Me (holding a beautiful blue-green long chiffon dress, looking for the price tag): Uhm, how much is this?
Ugly salesgirl: $1,000 odd.
Wah lau! 妈的!看不起我,see me no up is it???? Cannot give exact price is it???
At this point, the ugly salesgirl adds, quite irrelevantly and irreverently that they don't make to measure. Hello??? I didn't even ask you that! So, she's insinuating that I can't fit into that dress??? What kind of service is this??? I make my exit with a friend, who immediately says: BAD SERVICE.
PTOOIIII!!!!! Ugly salesgirls give Sunny Ang a bad name. I then don't want your dress!!!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a bitch! I think you were too kind to her by exiting without giving her a piece of your mind. Should have demanded to see her manager or something.
Ah well, anyway you've already got all your lovely purchases from Far East - particularly the slinky turquoise lycra halter-neck dress.. hehe
So when're you gonna - as promised - take photos of you modelling the pieces and put them up here?
Post a Comment