
This morning, my right arm woke up making a lot of noise. Move it, creak (!), raise it, crack (!), lower it, creak (!). Ouch. Tested my butt and thighs for a while. Ok, no sound, not much pain, thanks to once-a-week jogging I think!
Yesterday, I touched a badminton racquet for the first time in like a decade, and played for about an hour with a teenager, her sister who's six years younger than me, and their very pro friend (a guy who looks older than me, but then again, many people younger than me look older than me.) It was great fun! But I knew my body was sure to complain today. And so it did, loud and clear. Sigh...老了...
3 comments:
Creaky girl, meet us at the lobby tomorrow at 12.15pm ok? We go eat chicken rice.
looking at your photo.... the amp monkey socks... was it a present from me ?? hahahah ;p
belle, yar lar :)
Post a Comment