Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Chronicles of Narn-iang

Heh heh, pardon my brilliant play of words in the title...the former members of the NTU Nanyang Chronicle meet again! With the inclusion of a little tot called Ethan who ingests blended brocolli and blended chicken (Ahbeng says: HUH? Don't remember eating such things when I was a baby)!!!

Presenting Three Men (can't-wait-to-be-daddies) and a Baby..From left: gahmen servant Lich, I-love-chasing-salacious-news-and-Shu-Qi-Ahbeng, and oooo-Ethan-loves-me-cos-we-wear-matching-colours-Ben.



And so the conversation before Emperor Ethan arrives revolves around what's happening in our lives. And when the long-awaited dignitary arrives (well, actually we were more like looking forward to see the mother), the conversation turns to "how to use the manual focus function on the digital camera" and err...cat food.

Taking a look at a big container of "Finger Foods For Babies Learning to Self-Feed - Fruit Puffs - Puff Grains with Real Bananas (in mummy-to-ethan-speak-that-thing-is-simply-NANA)", ben goes: "Err...looks like cat food..."

Cat food it may seem, but a fan it has found in Ethan! YUMMY!




Nice Ahbeng (while still fantasising about Shu Qi in Ibiza) then teaches Belle (the lucky one who got to interview Shu Qi in Ibiza and whom Ahbeng hates as a result) and I how to use the manual focus function on our cameras. And I use the cat food, Ethan and mummy as models. Fwah! Works leh! But takes some practice...

1) This pic below shows a focus on the cat food, while the background is blur.

2) This pic below shows the Emperor in focus, during a frenzied bout of feeding :)


And of course, Emperor poses for the trigger-happy me, while Belle and Ahbeng (in the background) SPY ON MY PRIVATE LIFE (in the O2 mini) without my permission. Very good hor Ahbeng, after that can still say "Eh, I found out your secret..."


But I must say, Ethan, though you look very cute in all these smiley pictures, I still like you best when you look tur, when you have that DUH look on your face. Well, sometimes, it's also a "I'm-so-constipated-Godma-I-wanna-pang-sai" look. Like this:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyoh, the last shot is such a classic. It's so cute!

Bik said...

soooo cuteee.

Anonymous said...

Can I marry Ethan when he grows up? Hee hee

Dawn said...

yes everyone, he's very cute!!! but he can't sit still man. super hyper. heh.

kartaly: uhm...when he's of a marriageable age, why don't you ask him if he would like to do an ashton-and-demi? that is, if you still look like demi lah. hahah :)

Anonymous said...

dawn, you know, demi was already a demi-goddess those days before she did an ashton-and-demi...as for kartaly..hmm...:p