Life's a little boring, but I'm not unhappy.
Everyday I sit at home in front of my PC and edit long sentences and scientific jargon written by engineering academics. Think "electro-atomization" and "rare earth nano materials", and the occasional misspelling (one s or two s-es???) of "atomization" as "atomoization", which makes you wonder if "atomoization" is a legitimate scientific term you never knew.
Oops, that sentence was long isn't it?
Feel free to edit.
Lunch means popping downstairs for either a bowl of yong tau foo kway teow - in soup. Or, tang hun (glass noodles). Uncle, I want yu yuan (fishball) de.
Then it's off to school at 5pm, in order to reach class at 6.30pm.
Lesson starts lesson ends.
I'm just glad I still get to watch America's Next Top Model. Tyra loses it next Monday! Watch out for the screaming match!
:)
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh damn, I missed this week's episode cos... I was at work. Hehehe. Who got kicked out??
anonymous: Lluvy the fishface got kicked out!!! actually i think she's quite nice as a person, but she really looks like a slim garoupa with her pouty lips and overhanging eyelids :(
eh who you ah?
Tis me. Forgot to enter my name... haha.
I like Christina - she looks very cool and aloof, the icy beauty. Am disappointed that there aren't any Asian beauties around this time round. Loved April from the last season.
kartaly: oooo!! April was stunning. loved her crouching- tiger-hidden-dragon pose in the giant fish tank. remember that shoot?
Yes! And the first episode where she was nude and they painted a dragon around her body? Ooh la la...
Post a Comment