Friday, August 05, 2005

great view, great pizza

For a panoramic view of Singapore city, along with some great pizza, head on down to New Asia Bar at Swissotel The Stamford.

Located on Level 71 of the towering hotel, the bar-cum-restaurant offers its drinks, or what it calls Sundowners, at half-price everyday from 3pm to 9pm. I had a glass of Sauvignon Blanc as I munched on my salami pizza, which went for $18. Pizza's worth it. Not too cheesy, just enough for two hungry adults, and the crust is done the right way - crispy and thin. Actually it was supposed to come with mushrooms too, but I'm not a mushroom fan, so I requested for more salami slices to replace them. YUM.

For a clearer view of the padang, you have to walk down one floor to Equinox restaurant. It was only while I was taking the picture that I realised the new Supreme Court has this huge UFO-like grey disc as its roof (see right side of pic)! Eeks! An aberration in the landscape!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
uraraa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

caedmon,
what happened? did u juz get spammed?

Dawn said...

moonx: hmm...i donno whether you consider it spammed leh. only the first comment was from some stranger promoting something abt Playstation. that one is spam, i believe. the other post i deleted to safeguard private info.