I much prefer to keep my blog private, though a private blog is an oxymoron I know, given the that fact that it's hosted on the Internet. Ah well, since I quite enjoy blogging, I shall continue hoping that if this blog is chanced upon by people, they will be pleasant folks!
Was pretty freaked out yesterday when I checked the URLs that visitors to my blog came from. Unfortunately, when I decided to post them up today, the URLs had been replaced by more recent URLs.
ANYWAY. One link was a google search for, get this, fat girl with white butt and another was for f4 girls (the latter I believe to be a hunt for the new Taiwanese foursome validated by cup sizes not smaller than F!!! Got bra that big meh???)
FAINT.
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gee, I'm kinda freaked out that you can check which url I hailed from...(ok, suaku technophobe me) doesn't anyone have any privacy anymore? =P Besides bloggers lah... hahah
of cos can lah.....
Post a Comment