Wednesday, September 01, 2004


yes, my department has been getting heaps of mooncakes and all that lard is not helping...but hey, the boxes are real nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok....this should help with all that mooncake chomping...

A mooncake holds up to 14 teaspoons of sugar (the recommended daily dose is 10 or less).

A mooncake has also up to 6 teaspoons of fat - half the recommended daily limit

A 180g mooncake contains 800 calories - equivalent to three bowls of white rice, and more than 1/3 of a regular person's daily caloric intake.

Yr personal calorie counter - JW

Dawn said...

hey JW...i've already stuffed myself with quite a bit of mooncakes...almost can puke. but thanks for counting calories for me. it's scary!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my god. I was trying to do a search on the nutrition value of mooncakes on the yahoo search engine when I fumbered on this blog.. good lord, i have been eating lard! I wanna die right now. I mean I knew mooncakes were kinda fattening but I didn't know that they were that bad. DAMN you Mooncakes!

anonymous, are u sure abt the calorie in the mooncakes? i'm in denial..