Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Book-a-pub

Guess where I went today?

Well, I was browsing through books in a....pub!!! Hmm...ok, more like a function room above BQ Bar at Boat Quay. There was a second-hand book sale going on and Kel and I went to take a look. Not too bad, I bought three books:
1) Dave Barry is from Mars and Venus (which I started reading on the train ride home - quite funny!!!) by Dave Barry of cos.
2) The War of the Worlds/The Time Machine by HG Wells
3) Toujours Provence by Peter Mayle

Kel chose the quirky ones, which you'd probably can never find in the library.

We couldn't take our eyes off the books cos we're so afraid we'd miss out a stunning title! We were like digging through the boxes of books and we err...went two rounds. Would have gone another round if I didn't stop us. Haha. Well, I'm in high spirits today :)

No comments: