
Here comes the flower girl! Haven't you noticed that at almost all weddings, the flower girl snatches all the attention away from the bride, no matter how beautiful the lady in white is? And so, if I had a chance to ever walk down the aisle in my next life (tho I don't believe in next lives...for the sake of making a point lah), I would rather turn up as a flower girl rather than the bride. Don't have to worry about horrendous wedding preparations, just have to walk. Even if I made a mistake, it wouldn't matter. After all, everybody would just laugh and then coo "oh so cute!!!". Just like Lourdes here testifies to it (nope she didn't tell me, but I'm sure she would have if I asked.) It's cocoatina and kelly's wedding rehearsal that she's preparing for. One more week to go for The Big Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment