Is it true that women are better multitaskers than men? That's what a girlfriend said last week. Well, as far as I know, it's the total opposite for me. I've been a terrible multitasker my whole life!!!
Sigh...today was a bad day at work. Find it quite stressful trying to juggle many things at one time. I suspect most times I waste my brain juices figuring out which thing to do first. Then when I start doing it, I worry that I might not have time for the other assignment. Hate it. Don't know how Leo does it. He seems totally unperturbed having many things on his plate at one time.
:( Oh well...Freddy Boey once said he always does what's important for the day first. The rest? Just push it to later. Wish I could do that without worrying!!! Gonna start the work day early tomorrow. Then at least will have enough time to do work.....off for my slumberzzzzzzzzzzzz
Monday, September 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment