the boyfriend's finally back from Bangkok.
a friend once commented that my jet-setting boyfriend had such a cool life, one minute he's in Bali diving, the next moment he's in Bangkok shopping, and the next minute, he's in I donno where. Aiya, every month he's somewhere lah, just not in Singapore.
yar, I replied, rather icily: "You need a very understanding girlfriend, you know."
so here I am, the very understanding girlfriend, stuck in sg, studying.
I feel sick. I sulk. I'm damn sian.
I refuse to read anything else.
I've gone jogging. I've downed a most horrible dinner of stale chicken chop drenched in muddy brown gravy. I've paid my cable tv bill at the sam machine. I've switched on the pc five times. I've clicked the same blogs over and over again. I've watched channel U/8/54 repeatedly. I wanna go out for dessert, or something, return the effects pedal to James, whatever! Just get me outta here. Where is he???
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he's back my dear
Post a Comment