Friday, November 25, 2005

a lil' down

Exam didn't go too great today. :(
Kinda blanked out for this 10-mark question on ethical dilemmas. I only had one point to talk about, and I elaborated on it as much as I could. And couldn't think of any more points So sucky. The MCQs were so tricky too. It's like choice number one also can, choice number three also can, or is it all of the above?

On normal circumstances I would have vegged out in front of the tv after the paper. But feeling quite so down, so thought I'd start cramming for my third and last paper, which is happening this coming Tues.

Cos of my anxiety, I'm wondering if I should send Mr Jai food tomorrow, as I had decided on it at the start of this week. I really should. But I'm thinking of just pressing the doorbell once, leaving the food outside his home and making my exit before he opens the door. I know he will want to have a chat with me, and I'll feel bad not having a chat with him and just taking the money and leaving, but I have to. Staying for the chat with my mind somewhere else makes no sense.

Dilemmas dilemmas dilemmas.

3 comments:

alixana said...

Staying for the chat with my mind somewhere else makes no sense.

Agreed. Go easy on your self re: Mr J until exams are over and done with. Then you'll have more time and resources to tackle this.

Hope the paper next week is better.

Bik said...

Sorry to hear that... but maybe like me, you're thinking too negatively about it, and hopefully, by some miracle, you'll get through with better results than you now expect. Msg me if you need specific prayer support.

Dawn said...

wah, thnks guys for your encouragement. heh. yar kelvin, mayb i'm thinking too negatively about it.

aime: i've sent the food! kinda missed him lah, so i exchanged a few words with him at the door :)

cocoa: heh ur lao gong need to see how you drive first or not? ;p