Sunday, November 06, 2005

flower stealers



At Wynne's wedding tonight, or rather last night cos it's past 1am on Sunday now, some of my friends were commenting on how Singaporean it was to take things that don't belong. Reason being the wedding guests were streaming out of the ballroom, and many couldn't resist picking a white rose each from the pretty bouquets lining the aisle. One bouquet was quite flowerless at the end of it all. So....jill suggested we follow also lah! So here we are, hawaiian babes in the making (see pic from L-R: me, eug, jill). As you can also see, I'm trying to hide my boobs, as naturally as I can, from the unforgiving camera flash. Fashion boo boo! Wore beige bra under black dress, when the flash goes off, beige bra appears. Very unflattering. So I spent the night trying to hide the chest from the flash, like hiding my boobs behind people's heads or napkins folded into upright fan-shaped thingies. Haha. Whatever. Another friend leaves singlehood. Here's to life :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty. Hidden boobs notwithstanding.

Anonymous said...

u looked radiant!! ^_*

Dawn said...

tank you yous :)