At Mayday's maiden concert in Beijing on Nov 5, drummer 冠佑 or 彦明 (as I prefer to call him) proposed to his long-time girlfriend! He did a 石头 actually, cos 石头 asked his girlfriend to marry him during a concert some years back in Taiwan.
These rockers from Mayday ah....really know how to make girls cry. Not only their darlings shed tears freely, many girls from the audience were definitely also reaching for their hankies. Lucky Moon was at the concert in Beijing and she also couldn't control her tears!
Actually I know this sounds a little crazy, but I was watching e-news on cable when they showed clips of the proposal and I was like, oh man, must read Moon's blog! Haha. Aiya, I'm not really a true-blue fan lah, cos I only know bits and pieces about the band's private lives. But hey, it's their music that matters. Can't wait for Dec 10 when they come to town for their Final Home concert! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh man, if i had known they were in Beijing while in the time i was here, i would have gone. Would prob have made my trip a bit more pleasant.
dsd, you are sooooo right!!!!
aiyo, i a bit paiseh leh... haha... name mentioned twice in your entry. *blush*
it's been 3 days and i'm still hearing their music in my ears!!! ^_*
Post a Comment