
This is Ethan when he was just born. A crinkly mousey bundle, so fragile I was so scared to hurt him while trying to feed him. Obviously Ethan Mummy had to take over soon after, cos he started crying. Uh, I wasn't doing it right.
AND LOOK!!! That tiny, soft thing has grown into this cute and hyper toughie who'd turn his nose up at you if you didn't get into his good books. How he's grown! And how I've grown...older...
Anyways, Ethan Mummy brought Ethan to visit me today. Hee hee. Quite happy he warmed up to me after some time. He's teething too! He's got this strange way of crawling, by the way. He usually only has two hands, one knee and one foot on the floor, like he's trying to stand while crawling. Really weird. He looks like a bumpy tricycle!
多吃多吃,eat more, grow more, like Ethan.
###
Eat, yes, I do eat. Today's dinner: soupy macaroni with minced pork. Very simple again. Season minced pork with soya sauce and a slight dash of pepper. Boil chicken bones in water to get chicken stock. Throw in the macaroni and then the pork. And you get dinner.
Fast to cook, good to eat. And it's not myojo (or was it maggi?)
(By the way, three people asked me to cook for them yesterday. Is that a miracle or what? No one even believed I could fry an egg in the past.)
No comments:
Post a Comment