I have lofty ambitions of getting into shape.
Today, I attempted to jog all the way to the Punggol jetty and back. To say I nearly died is an understatement. When I reached the end, I crumbled by the side of the windy road and thought I'd never live to see the day again.
This is damn tough.
But it's even tougher when someone says you've put on weight. And when you take pix of yourself on your camera phone and you SEE that your face is as round as a moon.
Oh please, let this be a new beginning of more exercise and a healthier diet. I seriously think my perpetual lethargy is the result of a lack of exercise - and too much meat.
Yes, pls let me start all over again.
(psst...I'm onto a new Korean drama series. This time only 16 discs. But aiya, not as nice as Full House. Sigh...)
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jia you!
Post a Comment