
did speed shopping at Far East Plaza yesterday night, in the one hour before most shops called it a day. Thanks to Ethan mummy's recommendation, I got a pair of earthy coloured ones to match my light coloured clothes (I've got a lot of khaki and green stuff). Then I couldn't resist buying a pair of very plain blacks from the basement.
To be frank, I'm very bad at buying covered shoes, cos I never know if I'm buying the correct size. I can't stand it when my feet can't breathe, but I also know that the shoes will expand in time to come. So I usually have to force myself not to buy those that are a size bigger, cos for sure my feet will be swimming in them when they expand.
Hiya, pls let these new pairs be perfect! And pls last for at least a year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment