Monday, October 09, 2006

first the birthday, then up north

Friday: I finally remembered leo's birthday. And that means remembering the correct date. I don't know why, but I always think it's 5 Oct instead of 6 Oct. Ethan mummy has the same birthday, and her hubby (in jest) told her to "remind" me that the date is supposed to be 7 Oct.
So for the first time in five years, I arranged for a hot date for us both! Very hot ok... haha. First it was a present, then dinner at Wild Rocket, and lastly karaoke for 4hrs at Party World KTV!!! Woohoo!!! leo is fast overtaking me in his repertoire of Mandarin songs, all thanks to his frequent night outs with his cheena-type resellers. Darn.

Sunday: leo and I drove up to Malaysia. As we waited for his car to get washed, I saw Jay. No, not Jay Chou, but the Malaysian car number plate did make me think of Jay Chou. We should have more interesting car number plates in Singapore. More readable ones...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Leo!

You know, I always thought our government is over-prudish in banning the license plate letters SE-, due to the fear of Singaporeans having SEX on the roads. Imagine all the other very "readable" plates we'll get - SET, SEW, SEE...

Dawn said...

on behalf of leo, thnx :)