Tuesday, October 03, 2006

them men

Maybe I should take a picture of my office table.

[Oh, my mum just called me from the living room to see my "cute boy" (in her words) on tv. How coincidental, I was just going to talk abt MP Teo Ser Luck. Anyways, he just appeared on tv with the other post-65 MPs who are doing a hip hop dance item for Chingay. I missed his dancing. Haha.]

Well, I just talking abt my office table. Yes, I've pinned up a Mind Your Body article of Teo Ser Luck, who was interviewed abt his sporting achievements. Cos I needed inspiration to live a healthy lifestyle, and his boyish good looks are a bonus. He's already 38 by the way!

To my left, I've leaned a flag, bearing Singapore Idol runnerup Jonathan Leong's face, against my CPU. My colleague gave it to me after she attended the Results Show at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. More eye candy.

And today, at NTUC, I couldn't resist picking up i-weekly cos Rain had made the cover! But there was a price tag stuck on it, marring his face so badly I decided I should head somewhere else to get one - sans price tag. And my colleague said "errr...you should act your age."

To that I say, is that necessary??? Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! Remain this way! And you will always feel young and bubbly!! Hehee. Who says maturity encompasses having zero eye candy and zero admiration of the beauty of some men? :P

Dawn said...

heh fully agree