I've been stuck at home watching Korean VCDs. First it was My Lovely Samsoon. Then it was Full House. The watching has taken its toll. I'm majorly "jetlagged". I don't know if I can recover!
Two people have told me what a waste of time it is. But hey, I love a good story. I'm not a fanatic, and I guess once in a while won't hurt?
Too tired to think of what to blog. Had my hair cut today. Yay. Got sick of my too-black wardrobe, bought a chilli red shirt from Topshop earlier on. I really need to get out of this rush-like-crazy morning drill. No time to think of what to wear. No time to even open my eyes. And I'm always late for work. Aargh.
Can I ever get enough sleep???
Help.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment