phone rings...
Rude Ass insists on speaking to a colleague who is engaged with a client. He refuses to hang up and insists on speaking with her. Wah lau, people counselling other people can??? How to interrupt???
Rude Ass: I must speak to her! You know the judge has purposely stood down the case because we don't have the social worker's report??? You know we have been looking all over and we can't find the report??? YOU KNOW THE JUDGE HAS STOOD DOWN THE CASE AND THE ENTIRE PUBLIC IS WAITING FOR THE SOCIAL WORKER'S REPORT???
obviously Rude Ass - hysterical too - has had his ass whacked by the judge. He insists on giving me some document number so I can look for it for him. I oblige. But there are a lot of Cs, Ts, Ps and Gs in this document and I have to get them right, RIGHT?
Me: Sorry, is that T for Thailand? P for Philippines?
Rude Ass: Excuse me, the phone something wrong is it??? You cannot hear me issit? DO YOU KNOW THE URGENCY OF THE SITUATION??? And you're handling this so slow for me???
I nearly curse him, that Rude Ass. But of course, being civilised, and a noble-must-help-the-world-social-worker-to-be, I cool down. Wait people say, you social worker leh, how can you not help people?!?! RIGHT??????
Me: Excuse me sir, I am helping you now right?
I can hear him force a hypocritical smile before thanking me. Go and die. And you know what? Turns out the courts lost the document, which was sent by the social worker way before the deadline. And it's the third time this has happened.
Go and frigging die, you ASS.
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wahahahaha athis is so funny!
Daniel P
Breathe, girl. Breathe.
How come they so inefficient one? Lose the same document three times?!?!
Take it easy, man....had my fair share of motherf*****s too....always say a silent curse for these bastards to get erectile dysfunction once I put the phone down....Heh heh...
heh heh heh. hate them!!
Post a Comment