Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My cousin is drinking vodka

My cousin is turning 18 this year. And she is drinking vodka. I find it unbelievable.

It seems only yesterday that she was this adorable cutie in primary school, following my bro and I around Disneyland in the US. She would only take the rides that we went on, she would tag along in whatever we did. She was just a kid. And now she's playing drinking games with her friends and she goes to Wala Wala!!! Wah lau...

Am I old or what? I can't face up to this reality. Help.

(And I can't spell vodka. It was vodkha before it starting looking weird to me.)

3 comments:

aberwyn said...

look into the mirror.. stop ignoring the stories those wrinkles tell. HAHA. :P

Dawn said...

HALLO!!! i got no wrinkles ok....hmm...ok...those beneath my eyes i guess.... ARGHHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha... Godma, work, wrinkles, complains, Caps, Exclaimation marks... when u see more of all these... it shows... then u go into denial.. like everyone else :p