I didn't have to work yesterday, and I don't have to work today. Swell :)
I woke up at 10.30am, drank a glass of chilled homemade chrysanthemum tea and switched on the computer. Phone rang. It was mum asking where we should have our reunion dinner. As usual, my family is always so last-minute with these things. After a few calls to some Chinese restaurants, we figured all the Chinese restaurants in Singapore would have been fully booked for the eve.
I surfed the net for food reviews (again) and found Whitebait & Kale at Camden Medical Centre. According to the girl at the other end of the line, they serve modern Aussie cuisine. Sounds good. Found its menu online, looks good. Ok set! Reservations for three please!
My brother better go for it, if not I won't hear the end of it from my mum. Well, he couldn't wake up for last year's dinner. Oi!!! Sleep early the night before lah!!!
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
other places to consider:
1) Corduroy and Finch
Tel: 6762 0131
2) Hanabi
Promotion: Free Hanabi yusheng with 4 adult buffets :-)
Tel: 6465 5525 (Bt. Timah)
6338 6626 (Odeon Towers)
3) Ember
Tel: 6347 1928
heh ms brownie owner, i check liaos lah. ember is closed on nye. did consider corduroy n finch, but chose whitebait & kale in the end cos it had fish! as for hanabi, hmm...some of my friends don't like it leh....
thnks for ur suggestions tho! :)
Post a Comment