
Ethan the-godson-who-doesn't-like-me turned One Year Old on 9 Jan. See see, see his adorably rascal face. As usual godma, who also gets her good friends' and boyfriend's birthdays wrong, thought his birthday fell on 8 Jan. I think I've caught the one-day-before-the-actual-birthday syndrome.
All thanks to my bro, who pointed out that darling Ethan looks like the lead actress Jun Ji-Hyun of My Sassy Girl, look at the two of them!!! OMG!!! Check out the resemblance!!! Haha. The nose, the nose...looks the same!!! No wonder The Sassy Slumbering Girl is so intricately connected with the both of them :)
Anyway, the publicity I've given Ethan on my blog has *gasp* led to my friend Wynne recognising him stumbling about at IMM Building two days back. OMG!!! She heard his mummy calling out his name, looked at him and realised he's that cute boy I'm always talking about!!! She actually went home to check my blog for his pictures to verify if it was indeed Ethan she saw.
Ah, the wonders of blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment