Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back from Bangkok

Yes, it was a very last-minute trip. Only confirmed last week. Reached home sometime before midnight last night, and am now back at work. My luggage split open when the people in Bangkok were packing the passengers' bags in the plane. Don't know how it happened, but we were asked to identify my bag through the window. So there we were, somewhere on a higher floor looking down at the plane parking space below, as the Thai airport staff pointed out my forlorn-looking luggage out to me.

I saw some yellow stuff potruding from the bottom of the bag and figured the zip had burst open! Yikes! The first thing that came to my mind was: save my bras!!! Hahah. I had bought some bras from Thailand, the T-shirt bra types, and I was so worried they would be squashed out of shape. The next thing that came to my mind was: Oh no, I hope the bras are not the items that fell out, if not, so paiseh to pack them back in front of everybody else in Singapore right? Haha. Now to think of it, I'm so frivolous. Hallo??? My luggage split open can? I should be thinking of more important things like....how to make a claim on SIA. :)

Ok more adventures coming up later. Need to work now. And going for my first lesson of the new semester tonight. Here's to another four months of no life at night!

3 comments:

RealLifeReading said...

hey my sis was in bkk the weekend too. her first trip there!
term's starting already ah. so quick.

Dawn said...

olduvai: really? actually i was there on sunday night...

yes, term has started again!!! TOO FAST!!!

RealLifeReading said...

yeah she was there sat night to tuesday.
good luck in the new term!