Anyone felt tremors on Monday? It was really freaky.
I was reading my bible and suddenly the words started moving. It's the kind of bobbing feeling you get when you've stepped onto land after being out on a boat for sometime. It never occurred to me that the flat was swaying till my bro came in to ask if I felt it shake. My neighbours also appeared outside my unit to tell us to hang on to our keys in case we needed to run downstairs.
Sway...sway....for another five minutes.
I half expected my block to topple and couldn't sleep for a while. Tuned in to CNA only to find that they were interviewing their former and current staff. So unprofessional! Yes, now we all know Lisa Ang lives in Tanjong Rhu....
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got home kinda intoxicated at 0100hrs. I supposed the tremors had stopped.
By the way, instead of running downstairs, you should be hiding in the miserable bombshelter/storeroom.
It is technically safer.
aberwyn: well, i always have visions of me, during an air raid, opening the door of the bomb shelter to the outside world, looking down 12 stories and wondering how in the world i'm gonna get down. cos by right, the other parts of the building get destroyed except the trusty bomb shelter right? hmm....so is the bomb shelter a clever idea or what?
well, you are supposed to store some dry rations, water, transistor radio and torch in there. When shit hits the fan, get biscuits, drink water, listen to radio and wait for rescue. lol
Post a Comment