I don't know why I have days, like today, when I absolutely can't produce anything at work at all. And then I'll spend my time reading my own blog entries over and over again, thinking I should have added this fact, or that I should have phrased the sentence better. Yes, I mentally edit them. Is that loserly or what.
SIAN. TOTALLY SIAN.
Thank goodness I foresaw my sian-ness this morning, and packed my swim gear even though I was running damn late for work. I even postponed my phone interview.
Can't wait to go swimming later. Swimming laps has a mysteriously calming effect on me, other than the fact that it helps me shed kilos, well err....more like a fraction of a milligram. Then again, maybe it's just sweat loss. The walk around Toa Payoh after that is also pretty relaxing. No harried and hurrying shoppers, just heartlanders strolling in and out of shops and ah peks lazing on the stone benches looking like they have all the time in the world.
Oh yes, I'd probably not be able to resist a peek into Comic Connection. The last time I did that, I ended up buying a Naruto calendar, cos it had droolsome Kakashi (he's a ninja sensei) in it. And err...a notebook with a Kakashi cover.
*jolt back to reality* Not doing anything today also means I have to write three stories over the weekend. Ultimate SIAN.
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i mentally edit my blog too! haha. i think it's just an occupational hazard on our part!
Post a Comment