Visited a blog of a stranger who posted a comment here, and found this quiz that tells you what kind of intelligence you have. This is my result:
"Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your fingers or toes.
You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you at the wrong time.
You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't realized it.
Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.
You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or composer."
Hmm...I've always wondered how I could be a musician without really loving music that much. I don't really listen widely, just the occasional jazz, pop, rock... I'm not an i-POD toting girl who can't seem to get enough of her daily dose of listening. In fact, my mp3 player has only four albums stored, which have been on repeat mode for the past two months! There's Mayday's 5th album, Double Take (wonderful jazz by two m'sians), Mel Torme (he wrote The Christmas Song) and erm, some Christian music I put in cos I had to familiarise myself with them for church practice.
I'm just too lazy to add new songs! Weird huh? And I say I love music.
I do play the piano and I can improvise on the pop-type stuff. I love to sing and I can detect very subtle flat notes. I can hear if the drummer has missed a beat or is playing the wrong groove. Yet, I'm not crazy over music. Weird.
http://www.blogthings.com/intelligencequiz.html
Monday, February 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey woman, my blog address is http://www.tabulas.com/~wynnelim
=)
Post a Comment