Thursday, April 24, 2008

so "haps" man

Today, after work, I decided to meet Porn for dinner and to check out the Singapore Art Cafe's xinyao open mic. As I was walking out of the office, my colleague suddenly said to me: "Your love language must be quality time, because you're always meeting your friends for meals!"

My reply: "Hmm...well, yes, my love language is quality time, but I think I'm meeting friends for meals so often cos I'm not attached!"

Then later on, I speak to ethan mummy over the phone, and she says I'm so "haps", going out again. Frankly, recently, I've been doing so many things because (1) they all suddenly just piled on and (2) I just wanted to destress from work. But the irony of it all is that I'm getting more and more tired, especially since I felt so emotionally abused by a client from hell yesterday.

I think I'm burning out. This Saturday, I'm just going to sleep in and slack, veg, whatever. Before the Mayday concert at night. And frankly, Mayday concert doesn't seem so appealing after all. Maybe for the first time in 6 years, I might just sit during their concert.

Tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me's tired too... that's why resisted buying tics for mayday this year.
the crowd was just so wrong at the last concert... the people around me were no longer from my era and i wonder, what did they like about mayday?
hmm...

anyway, enjoy the concert and blog about it!! :)

Dawn said...

hey moon, u know i didn't wanna buy tix too? cos i felt like their music doesn't seem to be exciting me anymore...sigh. let me observe the crowd. yeps will blog abt it :)

so u won't be there ah? heh, was thinking of calling u at indoor stadium to say hi :)

sooty said...

hmm well for all sorts of fans, adoration is bound to fade at some point of time...i'm sure it's very natural, just like us with emil chau, take that and bon jovi..hehe.

but i still get kicks out of listening to my emil chau CD sometimes when i'm alone in the car, and singing along... "chun qu chun hui lai!!!"

Anonymous said...

yea... me wont be there. i'm a little disappointed with their interviews with the local press, sinc the last 2 albums. seems like they're "rebranding" themselves for the younger generation of fans. which is not us, and definitely not them as well. but oh well, they still have to survive somehow.

so how was the concert? :)