Friday, April 04, 2008

ladida

I don't really know what to blog nowadays. Have bits and pieces of thoughts in my head, but they're not enough to pen down. Well, I guess lots of trivia's happening in my life. Life's not exactly boring, but it's not exactly that eventful too. There's that gnawing feeling that I could be doing something more interesting, but I don't know what. Weirdness. I'm currently writing a new song, an English Christian one this time, somewhat in the style of Caedmon's Call. I imagine it to be acoustic, guitarish and simple. Had my first songwriters' collaboration with a friend from church, and it turned out pretty fun. He asked me so many questions that I'd never thought about, but yeah, like iron sharpens iron, hopefully we can come up with some good songs. Ah, I still can't play my guitar and piano well tho, shucks. So it helps that he can! At least with the guit! I do like these brainstorming songwriting sessions. Keeps the creative juice churning. Yeah.

No comments: