Recently, I've been feeling that everyone wants a piece of me.
Students want to talk to me.
Mothers want to talk to me.
Teachers want to talk to me.
Colleagues want to talk to me.
Friends want to talk to me.
Frankly, I want to talk to myself too. I really do.
But I don't have time to catch up with myself.
I seriously need some talk therapy.
I seriously need some me time.
Badly.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
aw... poor girl. promise i'll try to keep quiet! most i lasted was 10 mins in hawaii....
ay i have a blog. nuttyeug.livejournal.com. but most of my entries are locked unless u have a livejournal account. the other girls are there mah. you're the only one on blogspot... go sign up lah. but no need to blog. just use it for comments.
ya it's impt to "breathe". i rem in my supervision, i told boss i need to rem to "breathe" just like when we dive, we need to remind ourselves to "breathe"
Breathe breathe breathe
eug: don't keep quiet! haha...cos...err...i know u can't? and anyways, i like meeting u gals! jus don't ask me go wakey boarding!
bttm: i'm trying my best to breathe.
eh dun be such a bum....ok lah dun go wakeboarding, we go cycling at ECPark ok? anyway u're right, eug cannot keep quiet one haha.
but seriously, me time is the most impt...so do try to find time to just be by yourself! :)
ok lah ok lah. i die die cant keep quiet i know. but yes, me time is important. especially when you see people at work and at home all day, there needs to be a place and a time to go spend on your own..
let's arrange to go hang out again leh! im actually feeling like watching a live band. timbre or wala maybe? wanna go?
Post a Comment