Thursday, May 18, 2006

Off to Taipei!!!

I'm off to Taipei tomorrow, won't be back till next Tuesday. Excited but a little worried as well. Worried cos Typhoon Chanchu is nearby. Though it didn't hit Taiwan, but the torrential rains it caused in Taiwan has brought about a few landslides and flooding in some of the counties. Not Taipei though. But this means an umbrella or raincoat is a must! Heard from my Hong Kong friend that her fav time to shop is during a typhoon, cos the fitting rooms are all empty. Her advice: watch out for falling trees and signboards. But well, Taipei is not hit, so I should not worry I guess?

Anyways...I think going to Taipei is a homecoming of sorts? Haha. Cos I watch so many Taiwanese variety shows...let me name them:

1. 康熙来了 (my favourite!)
2. 我猜我猜我猜猜猜
3. 娱乐百分百
4. 娱乐新闻
5. The one by 菲哥
6. 女人我最大
7. Some fashion one hosted by Linda
8. Some singing one hosted by Linda and 王仁辅
9. Occasionally the one by 伊能静
10. 周日八点党
11. 全能美食秀
12. That one hosted by 5566 that makes all stars do stupid things
13. That gambling game of bluff by 乃哥 and this other guy
14. That one by 康永 and Lin Chi Ling (also very nice)
15. Some 电力 show hosted by康永
16. And 齐天大胜

I think there are a few more (including the 1990s repeats of Super Sunday)...but can't remember off-hand now. Wah lau...I watch a lot hor? :p

6 comments:

aberwyn said...

食字路口!
GO!GO!GO!GO!JACKIE GO!

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun!! Sure put on lots of weight cos got so many yummy things to eat lor! And remember that brolly, tho it doesn't really matter cos when I was there, my pants and shoes were wet everyday! The rain there was quite awful!

Dawn said...

yeah we thought of catching jackie live, but the tix no more.

anonymous: really? wet everyday? boring man...am gonna wear shoes that are waterproof...no way i'm gonna spoil my best shoes

RealLifeReading said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... did u watch OK啦,五月天!?
heh.

have fun ya. ; )

Anonymous said...

Hello! Found your website! wah never knew that you were so cheena. :)

All the best in your trip! Buy lots of new clothes! hehehe And eat lots of goodies!