Monday, May 15, 2006

Love story

The next movie I would like to catch is Love Story, directed by Kelvin Tong. Apart from hearing that it's good, I also have two friends who have cameos in the movie. Well, they were extras, and I recommended them for the show. They are supposed to appear in some dinner scene. Can't wait to catch them in the film, even if they take up like just two seconds in the show.

I must not blink.

Most people have a love story to tell, don't they? Over the weekend, I was privy to two love stories. One wild and crazy, the other sweet and lovely. The first is what you would not fail to tell your grandchildren, something that would make them feel what a sassy young thing their grandma was! The second just makes you go awww......

Two different situations, but both love stories. Those that never fail to make me sit up and listen. I really love a good love story!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell us your love story - or stories - too!

Dawn said...

haha. sometime perhaps... :) do i know u anonymous?

Anonymous said...

of cos you know me heh. i also know you mah. if not how come i would come to your blog leh? maybe you and me can have a love story together someday? heh...