This week is cramming week. Need to finish enough work before I leave for NZ this Sat. Am going there for a week-long trip to see lotsa kiwi fruit, do some adventure stuff like zorbing and jet-boating and uhm...I guess, to eat lots. Zorbing's supposed to be this activity that requires you to stand in a giant ball and roll down a hill.
I need more enthusiasm about my trip man!!! Argh. It'll be fun, it'll be fun, it'll be fun...I'm wondering whether it's the lack of motivation for my job that's making me feel so listless...I donno. I can't wait for a change in environment.
Am trying to change my routine a little to spice up my life just that bit. Reached work at 9am today. The earliest ever in many months!!! In the end I ended up distracted cos I was introducing a new colleague (and also a friend) to the workplace. But still, it's a good start. Also, I've run twice in the last week! Quite an achievement for me! Supposed to run tomorrow during lunch at the office gym but I have to interview a bird trainer at 12.50pm. Sigh.
Run, run, run, I must...
Monday, April 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yes, i have to run too! I've been really lazy!!!
same here! i have been so lazy this past week... plus this damn cough doesnt seem to want to go away...(excuses excuses)
maybe we shld get together and do some sports.
Ah yes... your photographer told me you two were off to interview a bird trainer (memories, memories...) Pls enjoy your junket to NZ. I'm like gnawing my lip in envy. What I have this weekend is squeezing out Recruit stories again.
yah please, let's get together and do some sports. I need a support group here!
girls, it's so hard to find time to get together, it might be hard to gather for sports! but whatever it is, let me know if you're gonna do something.
Kelvin: bird trainer thing was fun!! i hope to put up pix of me and the falcon etc soon :)
Post a Comment