My assistant editor's gonna pop any moment now and she's gonna go on maternity leave in a week. Here's her email to the department today. Haha. I seriously hope she doesn't go into labour in front of me. I'll totally freak out! :)
Subject: In case of emergency
Hi guys:
J asked today if baby may arrive while I'm at work. Well, next week is my 38th week.
So should I need any help, pls call 1777 for an ambulance to take me to KKH, and ask for 2nd floor Delivery Suite. Pls make sure I have my handbag with me as my admission form is in it. Would prefer not to go to hospital in a car or a taxi. And call my husband M on 6XXXXXXX or 9XXXXXXX.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(Does a wild cheer.) Reminds me a bit of how my bible study group leader's wife was saying how she did NOT want to go into labour during work or while her husband was in camp. God answered her prayer one funny night. =) Pray! Make sure someone's around who won't freak out! =P
haha. No one can fault her for not being adequately prepared! Giving birth is so scary!!!!
Post a Comment