Friday, January 14, 2005

TV addiction - good or bad?

Just read an email from a good friend. Thought she pointed out a really interesting point about TV addition.

I'm addicted to Naruto and she, hk drama serials. She actually re-subscribed to cable channel 55 again cos she was sorta suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Haha. She said vegging out in front of the gogglebox after work every night helped her not to think too much about work/love/life. If not, she'd be msn-ing me and talking about mostly work and love. Yeps, those are our two fav topics and we somehow never tire of them. Haha. We can actually delve into long conversations online, trying to figure out solutions to fix relationship problems. :)

And you know what? She's so right about the great part about TV addiction! This whole week Leo has been extremely busy with work and I find myself not thinking too much about his absence. Usually I'd start feeling neglected (*sheepish look*) and I'll complain and then make him feel bad (yar, emotional blackmail - the strategy of all girls!)..blah blah blah.

I mean, of cos I do miss him but you know, Naruto is never far from my mind! I visualise Sasuke fighting before I hit the sack; I contemplated switching on the TV again after I'd brushed my teeth and was about to get into bed; I even dreamt of myself using chakra to fight. Well, maybe it's cos I watched the anime from 8pm to 1am. Eeps.

I don't have a life!!! But at this point, I kinda don't really care! :)

1 comment:

Bik said...

There's always a little madness in all of us. Ha ha... at least yours comes out in fits of addiction that can go off quite suddenly too. =) Take care of your sleep debt though...