Friday, January 07, 2005


From sec school to now: It's been at least a decade since we gals became pals. Well, since RGS, we've always called ourselves the foursix girls, cos we were, well, from class 4/6. Here's some of us at the Boxing Day party held at my house. Love the nice light coming in from the window on the right. From L-R (back row): Eug, Wynne, Piggy, Fanyin, me. From L-R (front row): Siska, Jilly Bean, Anus Ng (hahahaha), Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo. I'm not anonymous I just don't have a frickin' user ID. Wah lau cannot believe you just put our million dollar faces up on your website. Our modelling agents will kills us for unpaid exposure! haha! Anyways, thanks for keeping my name intact (one of the privileged few, I see..) and I cannot believe Anus Ng was touching herself (probably at where her name suggests) during the photo shoot. Disgusting biatch.

-This comment has been posted by FANYIN!!!

Anonymous said...

it's me! wonderful wynne! yes the pic is quite nice except u can see the layers of fat frm my tummy....boohoo!!! haha but oh well it's a worthy sacrifice just to make up the nice pic! anyways it's a lovely tradition that we have...and we MUST keep even when we are all clutching walking sticks n trying to keep our false teeth from falling out of our mouths while laughing..haha...