Sunday, September 20, 2009

Walk

MacRitchie walk on a Saturday morning. It was about an hour's walk to the Treetop Walk, and then it rained. It has been a really long time since I felt cold rain drops on my skin. Not pelting drops, but soothing refreshing taps on my damp skin. A nice and almost new kind of feeling. I was actually glad to walk in the rain, even though my socks got really soggy. The company was fun too. We should do this more often.

4 comments:

xueying said...

Are they who I think they are?

Dawn said...

yes, they were:
1. G.I. Jane on her safari trek (check out her attire)
2. Wannabe long-dist runner Raj
3. Ex-ice transporter Beng

xueying said...

Hahah, and what were you?

You guys went without the wannabe domestic goddess!

Dawn said...

no, we went without our tai tai.

as for me, i was just me :)