- Roasted chicken wings, marinated with honey, oyster sauce, pepper, rosemary and teriyaki sauce.
- Australian asparagus and carrots stir-fried with olive oil (before that boil the carrots first to soften them)
- Baked potato (boiled first to soften it)
- Pasta salad, marinated with olive oil, pepper, balsamic vinegar and salt (something was missing from it, but I couldn't really pinpoint what...perhaps onions? It was a sweet tangy taste that was missing...)
* I had a really good time with my mother in the kitchen experimenting the stuff. Last week was with my bro, who is really quite good in the kitchen. I am discovering new ways to enjoy happy times.
3 comments:
Looks good! Makes me wanna do some baking and roasting too.
MJ
That's lovely! Yeah, it's so nice to cook together with others.
mj: i'm sure uncle jem will look forward to eat, cos eating is his hobby. haha.
Post a Comment