In the office cubicle:
I appreciate myself for trying my darndest to stay in the present, even though I feel the urge to run to the future. (Thanks for your sharing.)
Over email:
...all flowers in time bend towards the sun. (Thanks for your hopeful-ness - let's continue to hope together.)
While eating dinner cooked by us:
You know you can't taste the garlic much because it will melt into the stock. (Thanks for your cooking insights - I shall continue to experiment.)
1 comment:
Darling, I just cooked assam pedas chicken again, using your sauce. A smash hit among my friends from Romania and the Philippines!
So I stew the sauce first with onions, eggplant and tomatoes, and then added chicken to it. My Romanian friend ate it with whole wheat french loaf, and my Filipino friend had it with rice. Both loved it :)
Hooray for wondrous sauces that come in packets and jars!
Post a Comment